CLEANING EQUIPMENT AND TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR FACILITIES
BUILD AN EXTERIOR CLEANING BUDGET
CONSULTING FOR CLEANING PROCEDURES, PROCESSES, AND FREQUENCIES.
What we offer:
• Provide a seamless transition from outside contractors to inhouse staff.
• Deliver equipment packages suited to individual property’s needs.
• Supply standardized, repeatable training programs for equipment use and cleaning processes.
• Issue detailed budget predictions for a number of exterior maintenance items, from pre-construction to Historic structures.
• Create manufacturer approved cleaning processes for virtually any building material.
Not only can we provide your team with detailed cleaning process recommendations, we also provide user friendly equipment built to suit your specific needs and safety protocols. Additionally, we can eliminate the need to hire expensive outside contractors by providing an all-inclusive training package that includes everything needed for maintenance teams to take over and maintain pressure washing and other exterior cleaning operations. Our focus is to provide facilities the tools, training and knowledge to reduce exterior cleaning budgets and improve the image of the property overall.
Full List of Services
• EPA compliance – We will set up a plan for your properties cleaning needs that complies with all EPA guidelines. Additionally, we can provide documentation of compliance from the EPA to streamline inspections and reduce risk.
• Customized cleaning equipment- Unfortunately, there is not a “one size fits all” pressure cleaning system. Our years of experience in manufacturing and using custom pressure washing equipment allows us to pinpoint exactly what is needed for the operation at hand. This keeps training to a minimum, safety and productivity to a maximum, and operating costs far less than using outside contractors.
• Turnkey exterior cleaning packages- After carefully reviewing the needs of the property, budgets and desired results We can provide the equipment and train employees how to use it properly.
• Cleaning process recommendations. Have a tall building that you are not sure of the best way to clean? Are there sensitive areas nearby (medical patients, agriculture, waterfront properties, shopping areas).
• Frequency of cleaning assessment- We obtain and process data from properties and determine the optimal cleaning frequencies based on budget, traffic and other metrics
• Equipment selection- We help determine what tools your team will need to provide efficient, safe and quality results.
• Site evaluation and process recommendation. We will provide a scope of work to include the industry standard cleaning processes for your specific application.